Nipro Medical India was the head turner of the event IJCTO 2023. It is one of the most important conferences of the year in the Interventional Cardiology industry, where companies come together to display and share the latest advancements and innovative technologies. The 9th Live Summit on Chronic Total Occlusion – IJCTO conference 2023 was held in Mumbai from 2nd June to 4th June. This year 575+ doctors attended the meeting.
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE IJCTO 2023 CONFERENCE WERE:
- Doctors from Japan, Europe and India participated.
- Live cases and didactic lectures.
- Hands-on sessions at Training Village.
- Complex case presentations.
- Fellows’ course intended for young interventional cardiologists.
These distinctions made it the perfect venue for Nipro in India to launch new products and showcase the existing product range. It allowed us to discuss and display the latest advancements and cutting-edge technologies in Interventional Cardiology with our Makoto – NIRS+IVUS Imaging System, the only FDA-cleared dual-modality NIRS-IVUS catheter and imaging system indicated for the detection of lipid core plaque (LCP) and identification of patients & plaques at increased risk of MACE.
WHAT MADE US STAND OUT!
The Makoto – NIRS+IVUS Imaging System and Dualpro catheter – The most anticipated and exciting products that everyone was talking about were launched in India at the Makoto experience zone.
The visitors were thrilled and delighted to see our Vascular Division product portfolio. The innovative and advanced technologies displayed in our booth generated a significant amount of excitement and positive feedback.
HIGHLIGHTS OF NIPRO MEDICAL INDIA IN IJCTO 2023
- Makoto and Dualpro catheter were launched through Live Case demonstration
- 3 Live case transmission with Makoto & Dualpro catheres in CTO lesion.
- Aperta NSE, the latest generation scoring balloon was launched through Live Case demonstration
- 2 Live case transmission with Aperta NSE.
- 300+ doctors visited the Nipro booth and had a hands-on experience of the Vascular product range.
LIVE CASE TRANSMISSION- MAKOTO/DUALPRO/ APERTA NSE:
A successful Live Case transmission is when the doctor is able to use the products at ease to achieve the desired outcome. Live Case Transmissions with Makoto/Dualpro/Aperta NSE in IJCTO created history marking the launch of a new era in the field of Interventional Cardiology in India.
LIVE CASE WITH MAKOTO AND DUALPRO CATHETRE
- 1st Live case was performed by Ganesh Kumar and Dr.Kirti Punamiya.
- 2nd Live case was performed by Wataru Nagamatsu – Japanese Doctor
- 3rd Live Case was performed by Gerald Werner – German Doctor
LIVE CASE WITH APERTA NSE:
- 1st Live Case was performed by Astunori Okamura-Japanese Doctor
- 2nd Live case was performed by Ganesh Kumar and Dr.Kirti Punamiya.
Makoto, Dualpro & Aperta NSE were officially launched at the IJCTO 2023 conference symbolizing the strong partnership between India and Japan. This marks the beginning of a new era in the field of coronary Imaging in the field of Interventional cardiology. NIRS+IVUS will help doctors take informed decisions for better procedural outcomes and improve the quality of life for patients undergoing coronary angioplasty.
The positive response from the visitors demonstrated their recognition of the value and impact of our interventional PCI and diagnostic product line in the field of interventional cardiology. The excitement and happiness expressed by the attendees further validated our dedication to advancing patient care and driving innovation in the industry. The interactions with the visitors provided valuable insights and feedback, allowing us to understand the specific needs and expectations of healthcare professionals in interventional cardiology. This feedback will guide our future product development efforts, ensuring that we continue to deliver cutting-edge solutions that meet the evolving demands of the field.
Overall, the enthusiastic response from the visitors regarding our interventional PCI and diagnostic product line at the conference serves as a testament to our commitment to excellence and innovation in interventional cardiology.